Monday, July 18, 2011

Day Four: 7 18- cheating?

Mondays are hard.  I almost always have a case of the Mondays.  It is harder for me to get out of bed than any other day of the work week and I struggle to get my stuff (literally and figuratively) together.  Riding the bus requires me to wake up and get moving 20-30 minutes than my typical morning, so you add that into typical Monday chaos and you've got a time crunch on your hands.

This Monday was no exception, gathering up lunch stuff, clothes for the trip to the gym, finding my bus passes that had arrived in the mail on Saturday, water bottles, fruit, etc.  By the time I got ready and got it all together- I had passed my departure time by 5 minutes.  But I was still dedicated to riding the bus, so I got a ride to ride the bus.  My husband graciously drove me to the bus stop.  Cheating? maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment